WEIGHT CHARACTERISTICS OF HULLS AND FOIL SYSTEMS OF HYDROFOIL CRAFT
The report briefly describes the selection of materials used for hydrofoil craft construction in order to reduce structural weight and optimize payloads.
- Trans. of Sudostroenie (USSR) n7 p17-19 1969.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Services Division
Washington, DC USA
- Kuzovenkov, B P
- Publication Date: 1973-5-30
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Hulls; Hydrofoil boats; Hydrofoils; Materials selection; Naval architecture; Stresses; Structural parts; Translations; Vehicle design; Weight; Welding
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Ship design; Ship hulls; Weldability
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Hydrofoil craft; Payload capacity
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00048105
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3431
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1973 12:00AM