SURVEY, STUDY, AND DESIGN FOR MARINE STRUCTURES
This paper describes in detail, the steps and methods used by Bechtel in selecting the information needed by assessment and knowledge of the proposed marine structure; field techniques used in gathering the necessary data; and finally the approach used to qualitatively analyze the data and information acquired.
Bechtel International CompanyThe Hague, Netherlands
- BROWN, R J
- Garrett, L D
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Breakwaters; Dry bulk cargo; Offshore platforms; Offshore terminals; Waveform analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Floating platforms
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00048055
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Maritime Research Center, Galveston
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1974 12:00AM