THE GREAT AMERICAN MOTION SICKNESS OR WHY YOU CAN'T GET THERE FROM HERE
The next time you wait too long for a crowded bus, a stalled commuter train, or a delayed plane to take off or land, use the time to read this book. It will help you understand the roots of the problem. John Burby, former Special Assistant to the Secretary of Transportation, argues that our transportation is muddled because no one is in charge, and there is no coordinated transportation plan. Most important: here's what should be done about it.
Little Brown34 Beacon Street
Boston, MA United States 02106
- Burby, J
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: 408 p.
- TRT Terms: Commuter service; Passenger service; Policy
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047982
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: New York Times Company
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1976 12:00AM