AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORTS-BRIEF FORMAT. SUPPLEMENTAL ISSUE 1971 ACCIDENTS. FILE NUMBERS 1-0001,-0005,-0008,-0014,-0021,-0025,-0039,-0043,-0046 THRU -0048. 4-0001 THRU -0006,-0008 THRU-0046,-0048 THRU 0055. 3-0038,-0369,-0380,-4554 THRU 45 64. 5-0001 THRU 5-0057. 6-0001 THRU 1-0071. A-0001, E-0001 THRU E-0016.
The publication contains reports of aircraft accidents and incidents that occurred in 1971 and have not been included in a prior issue of briefs. Included are 11 U. S. air carrier accidents, 53 U. S. air carrier incidents, 14 U. S. general aviation accidents, and 57 U. S. general aviation incidents, one foreign air carrier accident, and 16 foreign general aviation accidents. The publication is the final issue of Briefs of Accidents that occurred in calendar year 1971.
- See also report dated 4-Dec 72, PB-214 412.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Transportation Safety
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1973-5-4
- Pagination: 107 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Aircraft crashes; Civil aviation; Collisions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Fatalities; Injuries; Licenses; Loss and damage; Research; Statistics
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Transportation Safety Board
- Old TRIS Terms: Ntsb
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00047874
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-BA-73-5 Acc Rpts
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1973 12:00AM