MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY DEFECT RECALL CAMPAIGNS-DETAILED REPORTS FROM OCTOBER 1, 1972 TO DECEMBER 31, 1972
Details of vehicle recall campaigns are submitted by vehicle and equipment manufacturers. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also report dated 1972, PB-219 057.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 714 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Failure; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Quality control; Recall campaigns; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Nhsb
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00047873
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-820 258
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1973 12:00AM