CATALOGUE OF MAIN MARINE FOULING ORGANISMS
Results of research undertaken on the important process of biological corrosion in order to define methods of avoiding deterioration of underwater material. The object of these publications is to facilitate identification of the organisms concerned.
- Volume 1. Barnacles, June 63, $3.50; Volume 2. Polyzoa, March 65, $2.00; Volume 3. Serpulids, December 67, $2.00; Volume 4. Ascidians of European Waters, June 69, $4.50.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)2, rue André Pascal
Paris, France 75775 Paris Cedex 16
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Corrosion; Fouling organisms; Hulls; Propellers
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull corrosion; Propeller corrosion
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00008738
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1973 12:00AM