TRANSPORTATION PROJECTS: 1970-1980
The report provides historical estimates (for 1965 and 1970) and projections (to 1980) of United States transportation activities. These projections are consistent with the inter-industry and final demand projections of the Interagency Growth Project. The detail includes projections for twenty-four for-hire and sixteen private transportation sectors. The for-hire sectors include a separate identification of passengers, freight, and miscellaneous activities. Outputs are estimated in 1958 and 1971 constant dollars. Physical output measures are also provided, including ton and ton-mile estimates for freight activities.
Faucett (Jack) Associates5454 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1150
Chevy Chase, MD United States 20015
- Woehlcke, L C
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 247 p.
- TRT Terms: Demand; Forecasting; Freight transportation; Travel demand
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047849
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: JACKFAU-73-89 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-20113
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1974 12:00AM