NORTHEASTERN RAILROAD PROBLEM. A REPORT TO CONGRESS
On February 9, 1972, Congress directed the Secretary of Transportation to provide, within 45 days, a plan to deal with the Northeast area rail problem. This report is submitted in response to that request.
- Submitted to Congress by the Secretary of Transportation in response to S. J. Res. 59-2.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-3-26
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Nationalization; Policy; Regulations
- Identifier Terms: Penn Central Transportation Company
- Geographic Terms: Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Government regulations
- Subject Areas: Law; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047842
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Transportation
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 4 1974 12:00AM