INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CARE AND SAFE OPERATION OF WELDING AND GRINDING EQUIPMENT
There is in service on the railroads today a large amount of both oxacetylene and electric welding equipment, and grinding equipment used in connection with welding. Rules and regulations are essential for the safe efficient and economical operation and care of this equipment. These instructions cover all welding equipment, and grinding equipment used in connection with welding, used by the maintenance-of-way departments of the railroads, both in the field and in shops. They may be used as presented or modified to suit the conditions on a particular railroad.
Chicago, IL USA 60616
- Publication Date: 1960
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Equipment; Grinding; Maintenance of way; Safety; Welding
- Old TRIS Terms: Grinding equipment; Welding equipment
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00047840
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 4 1976 12:00AM