SPECIFICATIONS FOR MOVABLE RAILWAY BRIDGES
This is a complete specification for movable railroad bridges. The specification covers the design, materials, loads and stresses, and general details of bascule bridges, drawbridges, and lift bridges. It also covers wire ropes, interlocking, and lubrication.
- Material Extracted from Chapter 15 -- Steel Structures Area Manual for Railway Engineering.
Chicago, IL USA 60616
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 71 p.
- TRT Terms: Bascule bridges; Bridges; Drawbridges; Lift bridges; Metal bridges; Steel bridges; Stresses; Wire rope
- Old TRIS Terms: Bridge stresses; Interlocking
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047838
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 4 1974 12:00AM