SPECIFICATIONS FOR STEEL RAILWAY BRIDGES
This is a complete specification for steel railroad bridges of the fixed span type for span lengths not exceeding 400 feet. The specification covers the design, fabrication, and the erection of the bridges as well as the steel to be used. A section is included on special types of construction. The specification is extracted from Chapter 15 -- Steel Structures of the AREA Manual for Railway Engineering.
- Material Extracted from Chapter 15 -- Steel Structures Area Manual for Railway Engineering.
Chicago, IL United States 60616
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 113 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Metal bridges; Specifications; Steel bridges
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047837
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 4 1974 12:00AM