COMPUTING WITH MINI COMPUTERS
Concerned with computing utilizing mini computers, this book presents basic building blocks first, working up to higher level languages. A carefully graded set of problems allows the reader to learn by doing. And the text contains a unique set of problems that can be done easily on small machines. Complete and unusual programs are given in full in printout form. Necessary parallels between mini and larger machines are drawn and contraints of mini computers are pointed out. All material in the text has been tested. Varian 620 is the reference machine but material applies to any of approximately 14 mini computers now on the market.
Melville Publishing Company11661 San Vicente Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA USA 90049
- Gruenberger, F
- Babcock, D
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 304 p.
- TRT Terms: Control systems; Information systems; Minicomputers
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047817
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Special Libraries Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: Book
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 4 1974 12:00AM