STANDARDS ENFORCEMENT TEST REPORTS. KWIC INDEX FOR 1972
The document is a keyword-in-context index to standards enforcement tests of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration released to the public during calendar year 1972. This is the fourth in a series of indexes to standards enforcement tests of NHTSA. The first covers the year 1969 and is out of print but available for examination in the Administration; the second covers 1970 (PB-200 309) and the third covers 1971 (PB-210 436) and are sold by NTIS.
- See also report dated May 72, PB-210 436.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 424 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Compliance; Components; Design standards; Indexes (Information management); Lighting equipment; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Standards; Tests; Tires; Vehicle components
- Old TRIS Terms: Indexes documentation; Kwic indexes; Nhsb
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00047773
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-820 256
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1973 12:00AM