TECHNICAL REPORTS OF THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION: A BIBLIOGRAPHY, 1967-1972
The reports which are cited in the bibliography are the products of research and testing that fulfill objectives of the Administration in the fields of highway and motor vehicle safety.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 365 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Crash investigation; Defects; Design standards; Drivers; Drugs; Highway planning; Highway traffic control; Highways; Licenses; Motor vehicle bodies; Safety equipment; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile bodies; Automobile engines; Nhsb
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00047772
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Ann Rpt
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1973 12:00AM