WORLD TRADE IN LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS
This report examines in detail the role that natural gas will play in the world energy pattern, to assess its availability, evaluate the problems of the development of world trade and examine the potential needs and prospects for seaborne trade in LNG. Part I of the report deals with the structure of natural gas demand and availability; Part II is concerned with an evaluation of the problems involved in the development of world trade in seaborne LNG and prospects for the numerous projects under consideration going ahead; Part III relates the prospects to the implied size and structure of LNG tanker demand and supply.
- Price is approximately $12.30 per report in a series of 10. The series of 10 reports (various subjects) is 40 pounds sterling.
Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) LimitedPalladium House, 1-4 Argyll Street
London W1V 1AD, England
- Publication Date: 1973-7
- Pagination: 57 p.
- Issue Number: 17
- TRT Terms: Demand; Economics; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Supply; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng demand; Lng economics; Lng supply
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00047747
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 18 1973 12:00AM