THE MARKET OUTLOOK FOR FREIGHT-CARRYING HIGHWAY TRAILERS, DOUBLE BOTTOM COMBINATIONS AND DEMOUNTABLE VAN CONTAINERS, 1967 TO 1985
This market research effort focuses on the potential sales volume of trailer and container manufacturers. The growth prospects for the imaginative manufacturer appear bright in an expanding market. Using as a basis previous studies, where actual performance can be measured against projections, the market for semi-trailers and doubles appears to be expanding. Doubles may grow faster if certain states will permit their use. Marine and rail containers show a very rapid growth and are projected to show a rapid growth in the near future. Special design considerations may help an aggressive manufacturer capture a large share in this market.
Aluminum Company of America425 Sixth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA United States 15219
- BARLOON, M J
- Publication Date: 1967-3
- Pagination: 87 p.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Containers; Intermodal transportation; Market research; Statistics; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Container manufacturing; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047709
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Aluminum Company of America
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1976 12:00AM