PROCEEDINGS OF THE FIFTH DREDGING SEMINAR
Held November 17, 1972 in Houston, Texas, and sponsored jointly by the Sea Grant Program and the Center for Dredging Studies, Texas A&M University, the seminar included the following presentations: "Dredge Hulls--Construction and Reconstruction," "Economic Justification for the Use of a Fully Lined Dredge Pump," "The Offshore Dredge--A Solution to Beach Restoration," "Soil Mechanics Applied to Dredging," "Bartow Maintenance Dredging and Water Quality," "Present Status of Spoil Disposal Areas Along the Houston Ship Channel," and "Offshore Dredging Problems." A list of participants is included.
Texas A&M University, College StationSea Grant Program, Center for Marine Resources
College Station, TX USA 77843
- Basco, D R
- Puckett, M B
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 114 p.
- TRT Terms: Dredges; Dredging; Water quality management
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00047703
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Texas A&M University, College Station
- Report/Paper Numbers: TAMU-SG-73-102
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1973 12:00AM