INTERMODAL CONTAINER SERVICES OFFERED BY U.S. FLAG CARRIERS
This report is a compendium listing in tabular form the container services offered by U.S. Flag steamship operators and leasing operators. Schematic illustrations show the type of containers available and serve as a guide to the newcomer in acquainting him with terms used in the marine container industry.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-1
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Car pooling (Railroads); Cargo handling; Container utilization; Containerization; Containers
- Old TRIS Terms: Container pooling
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00047701
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 31 1973 12:00AM