ESSENTIAL UNITED STATES FOREIGN TRADE ROUTES
The report enumerates those trade routes, areas, and services which the Maritime Administration has determined to be essential for the pramotion, development and expansion of the nation's foreign commerce. The publication lists the export/import tonnage of major commodities moving on the trade routes, and breaks down the totals by type of service (liner, non-liner, tanker). Also included are maps indicating the trade routes, a list of major U.S. flag shipping companies serving each route, and a short glossary of ocean shipping terminology.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 81 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Forecasting; Foreign; Freight traffic; International trade; International transportation; Trade routes; Water
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047662
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual
- Files: TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM