SYMPOSIUM ON NUCLEAR SHIPS, PROCEEDINGS, JOINTLY SPONSORED BY IAEA, GKSS, FRG, KEST, AND IMCO, HAMBURG, GERMANY, MAY 10-15, 1971
Fifty-four papers by various authors are presented in two volumes. The topics discussed are the nuclear powered ships "OTTO HAHN", the "N.S. SAVANNAH" and the "MUTSU". The design details of the ships and the propulsion plants are discussed as well as safety problems and regulations, operating experience and maintenance and the training of operating personnel.
- 2 volumes.
Verlag Karl ThiemigMunich, Germany
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: 1076 p.
- TRT Terms: Equipment maintenance; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Safety; Ship operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor maintenance; Nuclear reactor safety
- Subject Areas: Design; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00047644
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1973 12:00AM