ECONOMY AND ORGANIZATION OF BUNKER OPERATIONS
Considering the importance of the problem (confronting maritime transport) of the further development of the network of fuel oil bunkering facilities, it has become necessary to employ unique scientifically-based methods of determining the optimum organization for bunkering ships, the development of fuel oil bunkering facilities, their capacity and developmental level. In the report the author examines the results of an investigation of this group of questions. Contemporary economic and mathematical methods and accounting and computing technology were used in this work.
- Available in Microfiche only.
Wright-Patterson Air Force BaseForeign Technology Division
Dayton, OH United States
- Radyukin, N S
- Publication Date: 1973-3-23
- Pagination: 118 p.
- TRT Terms: Bunkering; Economics; Fuel oils; Fuel storage; Fuel systems; Mathematical models; Refueling; Tankers; Translations
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Fuel storage economics; Fueling systems; Supply depots
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00047636
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTD-MT-24-731-72
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1973 12:00AM