Seven symposium papers of the Radio Technical Commission for Marine Services, Assembly Meeting, April 29-30 and May 1, 1970 at San Francisco. The papers deal with communications by use of satellites and cover reports on the International Radio Consultative Committee (CCIR); Maritime Service Satellites (Cost, Benefit and Implementation Considerations); The Way to a VHF Maritime Satellite System; A Way of Getting VHF Space Communication Channels; Beacon plus Satellite equals Rescue; Results of Maritime Position Fixing Experiments Using Appliciations Technology Satellites (ATS) and Communications and Navigation Experiments at L-Band Using ATS-5.
- RTCM Assembly Meeting April 29-30 and May 1, 1970 with the participation of Tug Communications, Incorporated.
Radio Technical Commission for Marine Services/Federal Communications Commission
Washington, DC United States 20554
- Publication Date: 1970
- Pagination: n.p.
- Volume: 4
- TRT Terms: Navigational satellites; Position fixing; Satellite communication; Search and rescue operations; Ultrahigh frequency; Very high frequency; Weather routing
- Old TRIS Terms: Position finding; Uhf communications; Vhf communications
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00005634
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 87-70/DO-55 Papers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 25 1973 12:00AM