METHOD OF EXTINQUISHING FIRE ON FLAMMABLE AND READILY FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS
The report describes a method of extinguishing fire on flammable and easily flammable liquids using a foaming agent. To increase the resistance of the foam, ammonium, potassium, or sodium salts of synthetic fatty acids or their mixture are suggested as the forming agent.
- Edited trans. of Patent ( USSR ) 204 899 pl-2, 15 Jul 66 by D. Koolbeck
Foreign Technology DivisionWright-Patterson Air Force Base
Dayton, OH USA 45433
- Vygovskii, S K
- Publication Date: 1970-1-21
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Fire detection systems; Fire prevention; Fires; Protection; Safety
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00005611
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 25 1973 12:00AM