THE EFFECTS OF POLLUTION ABATEMENT ON INTERNATIONAL TRADE
This is the initial report prepared in accordance with section 6 of Public Law 92-500, the Federal Water Pollution Control Act Amendments of 1972. It identifies and discusses the major considerations related to the probable extent to which pollution control and abatement programs will be adopted by both domestic and foreign industries, and the impact of the direct and indirect costs of such programs on international trade.
- Report of the Secretary of Commerce to the President and Congress in Compliance with Section 6 of the Federal Water Pollution Control (1st).
Department of Commerce1401 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20230
- Cook, G M
- Publication Date: 1973-3-28
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Cost estimating; Direct costs; Economic forecasting; Economic impacts; Economics; Estimates; Forecasting; Foreign; Governments; Impacts; Indirect costs; Industries; International trade; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Laws; Policy; Pollution; Pollution control; Regulation; Trade; Trend (Statistics); Water quality management
- Geographic Terms: Belgium; Canada; France; Germany; Italy; Japan; Sweden; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution economics; Government policies; Pollution abatement measures; Public law; Water pollution regulation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Law; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00047602
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1973 12:00AM