ESTIMATING AUTO OCCUPANCY: A REVIEW OF METHODOLOGY
The report provides documentation of several modeling procedures used for auto occupancy. The report categorizes such models by type and discusses the variables found significant. Tables of auto occupancy and trends in occupancy are included for various urban areas. The appendix describes individual models in some detail and should be of value to the analyst involved in such modeling efforts.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; City planning; Estimating; Land use; Mathematical models; Methodology; Planning; Reviews; Travel; Travel time; Urban transportation; Utilization
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Research;
- Accession Number: 00047590
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 27 1973 12:00AM