COMPONENT DEGRADATION BRAKE SYSTEM PERFORMANCE. VOLUME III. DATA COLLECTION
The report is volume three of the final report on Component Degradation: Brake System Performance. This volume contains a collection of experimental data used in preparing the results presented in the final technical report. The data is organized into the following groups: vehicle tests, dynamometer tests, and computer studies.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $13.00/set of 3 reports as PB-219 377-SET.
Bendix Research Laboratories2800 Ten and One-Half Mile Road
Southfield, MI USA 48076
- KERANEN, T W
- Ducharme, R T
- Matle, C C
- Publication Date: 1972-5
- Pagination: 105 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Brake discs; Brake drums; Brake linings; Brakes; Contaminants; Disc brakes; Durability tests; Dynamometers; Quality control; Sliding friction; Wear
- Uncontrolled Terms: Contamination; Degradation; Drum brakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Nhsb
- Subject Areas: Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00047578
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RLD-6255 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-090-1-124
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1973 12:00AM