AN ESTIMATION OF THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE RAIL REVENUE CONTRIBUTION BY COMMODITY GROUPS AND TYPE OF RAIL CAR, 1969
The study utilizes data from the ICC. A favorable sample is given for the year 1969 and cost data reported by railroads to the ICC for the same year to estimate the relationship between variable costs and revenues for all three digit commodities carried by railroads.
Banks (RL) and Associates, Incorporated900 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1973-1
- Pagination: 295 p.
- TRT Terms: Car utilization (Railroads); Commodities; Economic analysis; Economics; Estimates; Expenses; Freight transportation; Railroad cars; Railroad transportation; Revenues; Tables (Data)
- Old TRIS Terms: Aspi; Cargo transportation; Distributing
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047568
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-00086-2
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1973 12:00AM