ENGINE EMISSIONS POLLUTANT FORMATION AND MEASUREMENT
Engine emissions, as atmospheric pollutants, have been widely investigated in recent years. Much research on the amounts of pollutants emitted and their formation and control has accumulated, and the results are scattered throughout the literature. Offering the first survey of the current state of the science and a guide to the relevant literature, this work focuses on sources and mechanisms of emission formation within the combustion process, as well as on measurement techniques. Noted experts provide in-depth analyses of transportation-engine emissions, including those of spark-ignition, diesel, and aircraft engines. Extensive lists of references are given for each chapter.
Plenum Publishing Company227 West 17th Street
New York, NY United States 10011
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 371 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Diesel engine exhaust gases; Diesel engines; Environmental protection
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047541
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Book
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1974 12:00AM