INTER-CITY AND THE ADVANCED PASSENGER TRAIN
This paper describes the British concept for inter-city rapid transit, the Advanced Passenger Train. Route analyses, travel times, railbed adaptation, aerodynamics, and braking are among the aspects of the APT considered here.
- Prepared for Meeting 8-12 January 1973.
New York, NY United States 10017
- CAUTLEY, P
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Passenger service; Technology
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047400
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 730059 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1976 12:00AM