LIMIT HANDLING PERFORMANCE AS INFLUENCED BY DEGRADATION OF STEERING AND SUSPENSION SYSTEMS. SUMMARY REPORT
Contents: Structure of the research study; Execution of the research study; Conclusions and recommendations.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $15.00/set of 3 reports as PB-221 099-SET.
University of Michigan, Ann ArborHighway Safety Research Institute
Ann Arbor, MI United States
- Fancher, P S
- Ervin, R D
- GROTE, P
- MacAdam, C C
- Segel, L
- Publication Date: 1972-11
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Alignment; Ball and socket joints; Braking; Evaluation; Friction; Friction factor; Passenger vehicles; Performance evaluations; Road tests; Rolling contact; Shock absorbers; Steering gears; Suspension systems; Tires
- Uncontrolled Terms: Degradation
- Old TRIS Terms: Ball joints; Nhsb; Tire surface friction
- Subject Areas: Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00047335
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-PF-72-3-3 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-031-1-126
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1973 12:00AM