URBAN TRAFFIC CONTROL AND BUS PRIORITY SYSTEM. SOFTWARE MANUAL. VOLUME II
An Urban Traffic Control and Bus Priority System has been implemented by the Sperry Systems Management Division in the District of Columbia under Federal Highway Administration contract No. FH-11-7605, Advanced Control Technology in Urban Traffic Control Systems - Installation. The system includes on-street surveillance and control elements and a central office data processing facility. The manual describes the software for this system. It contains Section 3, Glossary and Section 4, Appendices. It includes XDS Sigma 5/7 FORTRAN and assembler source program listings.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $14.00/set of 2 reports as PB-220 866-SET.
Sperry Rand CorporationSperry Systems Management Division
Great Neck, NY United States 11020
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Pagination: 173 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; City planning; Computer programming languages; Computer programs; Highway traffic control; Information processing; Programming manuals; Queuing theory; Subroutines; Systems analysis
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Assembly languages; Queueing theory; Xds sigma 5 computers; Xds sigma 7 computers
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00047325
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: GF-16-1003-2 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7605
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1973 12:00AM