URBAN TRAFFIC CONTROL AND BUS PRIORITY SYSTEM. SOFTWARE MANUAL. VOLUME I
An Urban Traffic Control and Bus Priority System has been implemented by the Sperry Systems Management Division in the District of Columbia under Federal Highway Administration contract No. FH-11-7605, Advanced Control Technology in Urban Traffic Control Systems - Installation. The system includes on-street surveillance and control elements and a central office data processing facility. The manual describes the software for this system. It contains Programming Specifications and flow charts of FORTRAN and XDS Sigma 5/7 assembly language computer programs.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $14.00/set of 2 reports as PB-220 866-SET.
Sperry Rand CorporationSperry Systems Management Division
Great Neck, NY United States 11020
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Pagination: 396 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; City planning; Computer programming; Highway traffic control; Information processing; Programming manuals; Queuing theory; Systems analysis
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Assembler languages; Queueing theory; Switching theory; Xds sigma 5 computers; Xds sigma 7 computers
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00047324
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: GF-16-1003-1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7605
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1973 12:00AM