STANDARD LIGHT RAIL VEHICLE SPECIFICATION. CONTRACT SECTION. REVISED TO INCLUDE ADDENDA 1 THROUGH 4
The specification describes a standard United States Light Rail Vehicle (technically defined as electric multiple-unit articulated subway-surface light rail cars). Performance parameters and design characteristics were developed in cooperation with mass transit operators, consulting engineers, and the Urban Mass Transportation Administration. The report details contractual information for potential manufacturers of the light rail vehicles. Specific contract documents indexed include general information for bidders and the Invitation to BID, BSF Committee Agreement, Proposal to manufacture light rail vehicles, contracts, performance bond, and power of attorney.
- Preapred in cooperation with San Francisco Municipal Railway Improvement Corp., Calif. Supersedes report dated Oct 72, PB-212 687.
Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority10 Park Plaza
Boston, MA United States 02116
- Publication Date: 1972-10
- Pagination: 180 p.
- TRT Terms: Contract administration; Contracts; Design; Electric railroads; Light rail vehicles; Performance evaluations; Railroad cars; Rapid transit; Specifications; Standardization; Streetcars; Trolley cars
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047270
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-MA-06-0015
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1973 12:00AM