THE BARGE MIXING RULE PROBLEM: A STUDY OF THE ECONOMIC REGULATION OF DOMESTIC DRY BULK COMMODITY TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME II. APPENDICES
Contents: Requirement for the study; Economic regulation of water carriers; The administrative and legal interpretations of Section 303(b) of the Interstate Commerce Act; Water carrier questionnaire; 1970 movements of commodities.
- See also report dated Mar 73, AD-762 349.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 599 p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Commodities; Dry bulk cargo; Economics; Federal government; Food; Inland waterways; Interstate commerce; Laws; Minerals; Questionnaires; Regulation; Shipping; Trade; Tugboats; Water traffic
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Cg; No mixing rule
- Subject Areas: Economics; Law; Marine Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047267
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 27 1974 12:00AM