INTERBOROUGH RAPID TRANSIT: THE NEW YORK SUBWAY. ITS CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT
This book covers the planning and development of the Interborough Rapid Transit in New York City. Construction of the system is covered in text and in photographs. Details are given of the power supply system, the signaling system, and the design and construction of the cars.
- Reprinted from a 1904 Edition.
Arno Press Incorporated3 Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016
- Publication Date: 1969
- Pagination: 154 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Electric power supply; Railroad bridges; Rapid transit; Signaling; Subways
- Identifier Terms: Interborough Rapid Transit; New York City Transit Authority
- Old TRIS Terms: Subway construction
- Subject Areas: Construction; Energy; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00046982
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1981 12:00AM