NORMAL MODE ANALYSIS OF RAIL RESEARCH CAR T-3
Tests were conducted on a high speed model railcar to determine vibration modes and railcar stiffness and mass effects.
- AIAA/ASME/SAE, 13th Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference, San Antonio, Texas, 10-12 April 1972.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY United States 10019
- Milner, J L
- Haight, E C
- Hutchens, W A
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- Volume: 1
- TRT Terms: Test vehicles; Vehicle dynamics; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Test cars
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00046879
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 72-336 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1976 12:00AM