VEHICLE DYNAMIC CONSIDERATIONS FOR GUIDEWAY DESIGN OF THE MORGANTOWN PERSONAL RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM
Guideway contour specifications were established, based on ride quality criteria and dynamic analysis of vehicle design.
- AIAA/ASME/SAE, 13th Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, San Antonio, Texas, 10-12 April 1972, Volume 1, Structural Dynamics.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY United States 10019
- Doherty, C S
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Guideways; Intelligent transportation systems; Personal rapid transit
- Geographic Terms: Morgantown (West Virginia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00046733
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 72-321 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 10 1976 12:00AM