GENERAL PURPOSE COMPUTER PROGRAM FOR THE DYNAMIC SIMULATION OF VEHICLE-GUIDEWAY INTERACTIONS
A highly-versatile computer program was developed to calculate dynamic response of surface or elevated guideway vehicles. Results are shown for a broad range of vehicles and operating conditions.
- AIAA/ASME/SAE, 13th Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, San Antonio, Texas, 10-12 April 1972, Volume 1, Structural Dynamics.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY United States 10019
- Dailey, J
- Caywood, W C
- O'Connor, J S
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Control systems; Guideways; Intelligent transportation systems; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00046729
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 72-339 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 10 1976 12:00AM