STRUCTURAL DESIGN CRITERIA FOR TRACKED AIR CUSHION RESEARCH VEHICLE
Vehicle responses to various types of loading are analyzed to develop design criteria on stiffness, life expectancy and cost. Data are also presented on safety factors and fatigue at high operating stresses.
- AIAA/ASME/SAE, 13th Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, San Antonio, Texas, 10-12 April 1972, Volume 3, Structures.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY United States 10019
- Pierson, J D
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems; Safety; Tracked air cushion vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00046728
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 72-322 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 10 1976 12:00AM