DYNAMIC CHARACTERIZATION OF A LINEAR INDUCTION MOTOR SUSPENSION SYSTEM FOR A TRACKED AIR CUSHION VEHICLE
The thorough analysis and testing of the LIM suspension systems has provided assurance that these suspensions will perform satisfactorily during high speed tests of the TACRV on the HSGT test track.
- AIAA/ASME/SAE, 13th Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, San Antonio, Texas, 10-12 April 1972, Volume 1, Structural Dynamics.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY USA 10019
- Meisenholder, S
- Guenther, C R
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems; Linear induction motors; Tracked air cushion vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00046727
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 72-341 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 10 1976 12:00AM