RESPONSE OF SIMPLE SPANS TO MOVING MASS LOADS
Dynamic deflections and bending moments were evaluated as a design aid for elevated guideway spans for air cushion vehicles. Dynamic responses were found to exceed static values by a factor of two or three.
- AIAA/ASME/SAE, 13th Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, San Antonio, Texas, 10-12 April 1972, Volume 1, Structural Dynamics.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY USA 10019
- Wilsin, J F
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Guideways; Intelligent transportation systems; Tracked air cushion vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00046726
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 72-388 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 10 1976 12:00AM