THE GROWING DEMAND FOR ENERGY
The report especially concerns one form of energy-electricity. It discusses the use of energy, how much is used, and how future energy requirements are forecast.
RAND Corporation1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138
Santa Monica, CA United States 90407-2138
- Doctor, R D
- Publication Date: 1972-1-12
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy resources; Railroad electrification
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy crisis
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00046708
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: P-4759
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 10 1973 12:00AM