GAS EVOLUTION: TANKER AND TERMINAL SAFETY, PROCEEDINGS OF SYMPOSIUM, LONDON, ENGLAND, MARCH 5, 1971
Six papers by various authors are presented. The topics discussed are classification of petroleum products; dispersion of hydrocarbon gas during the loading of tankers; hazardous areas in tanker-terminal cargo handling; electrical equipment for hazardous areas; static electricity in loading tankers; and safety guides to loading and discharging operations. Individual papers are indexed separately.
- Special Publication Series, published for IP by Applied Science Publication Limited, Barking, Essex England, 1971.
Institute of Petroleum61 New Cavendish Street
London W1M 8AR, England
- Hepple, P
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: 63 p.
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: Hazardous materials; Loading and unloading; Marine safety; Petroleum terminals; Safety; Standards; Tankers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Gas freeing; Loading procedures; Tanker safety
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00046650
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1973 12:00AM