U. S. COAST GUARD OIL POLLUTION INVESTIGATION AND CONTROL SCHOOL: INVESTIGATORS MANUAL
The report is a handbook for water pollution investigators. It includes applicable laws, the Miranda case, criminal investigative procedures, report writing guidelines, sample reports, photographic techniques, evidence gathering, and an outline of tanker/terminal oil transfer operations.
- See also AD-758 511.
United States Coast GuardReserve Training Center
Yorktown, VA USA
- Publication Date: 1972-11
- Pagination: 352 p.
- TRT Terms: Contingency planning; Crash investigation; Crashes; Criminology; Handbooks; Hazardous materials; Hazards; Intermodal transfer; Interviewing; Law enforcement; Laws; Oil spills; Oils; Petroleum; Photography; Pollution; Sampling; Studies; Technical writing; Water pollution; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Cg; Oil transfer operations; Photographic techniques; Pollution contingency plans; Pollution response center; Water pollution detection
- Subject Areas: Environment; Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Law; Marine Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00046597
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1973 12:00AM