SEGREGATED BALLAST TANKER STUDY. VOLUME II: PLANS
The volume contains: Composite plan of 250,000 DWT, 120,000 DWT and 500,000 DWT tankers; Plans for each tanker with common numerical identifications as follows: general arrangement; midship section and typical transverse web; typical O. T. transverse and longitudinal bulkheads; and typical diagrammatic piping arrangement.
- See also Volume 1, COM-73-10578. Availability: Available in microfiche only.
Henry (JJ) Company, Incorporated90 West Street
New York, NY United States 10006
- Publication Date: 1972-1-20
- Pagination: 135 p.
- TRT Terms: Ballast (Ships); Construction; Costs; Drawings; Foreign; International trade; Merchant vessels; Pipelines; Shipbuilding; Structural design; Supertankers; Tankers
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Maritime Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction costs; Merchant ships
- Old TRIS Terms: General arrangement plans; Ma; Piping arrangement; Segregated ballast tankers; Tanker construction; Tanker ships
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Finance; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00046590
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1973 12:00AM