SOVIET SHIPBUILDING. NUMBER 11, 1972. ABSTRACTS AND TRANSLATIONS
The report is a compilation of articles relative to performance of ship structures, structural materials, and ship turbine operation and design in Soviet shipyards.
- Trans. from Sudostroenie (USSR) n11 p3-6, 10-13, 18-43 1972.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Services Division
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1973-3-27
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Electric power plants; Merchant vessels; Performance; Ship structural components; Ships; Shipyards; Steam turbines; Structural analysis; Tankers; Translations; Turbines; Underwater vehicles; Vehicle components
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Marine surface propulsion; Power plant performance; Ship auxiliary equipment; Ship turbines; Steam turbine design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00046586
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3422
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1973 12:00AM