EVALUATION OF COUNTERMEASURES
This paper deals with the evaluation of road safety counter-measures and the constraints imposed by lack of suitable data. It also points to how these limitations may be overcome through careful selection of methods of analysis. The use of control groups and collection of additional information such as exposure data are discussed. /TRRL/
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00050164
- Proceedings of the Road Accident Information Seminar, Canberra, 26-28 March 1978; also published in HS-026 061U p 112-24.
Australian Government Publishing ServiceP.O. Box 84
Canberra, A.C.T. 2600, Australia
- Vulcan, A P
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- Australian Road Research
- Publisher: ARRB Group Ltd.
- ISSN: 0005-0164
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Countermeasures; Crash rates; Crashes; Data collection; Drivers; Evaluation and assessment; Manual safety belts; Prevention; Risk taking; Safety; Traffic restraint; Traffic safety
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ITRD Terms: 1643: Accident; 1661: Accident prevention; 1612: Accident rate; 8006: Australia; 8525: Conference; 8623: Data acquisition; 1772: Driver; 9020: Evaluation (assessment); 2259: Risk taking; 1665: Safety; 1476: Safety belt
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00196790
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-026 071U
- Files: HSL, ITRD, TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Sep 29 1985 12:00AM