Maintenance costs up due to frequency of repair increases
Subtitle: Maintenance costs increased in 2009 due to higher costs of replacement tires, PM oil changes, and labor rates. However, the biggest factor was widespread deferment of vehicle replacement, resulting in the operation of older units.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- ANTICH, MIKE
- Publication Date: 2010-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 16-24 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Costs; Maintenance; Vehicle fleets
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 01156467
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:42AM