Creating the ideal supplier scorecard
Subtitle: Most companies are less than satisfied with their systems in place to measure supplier performance (if they even have a system at all). But creation of an effective supplier scorecard--one that aligns directly with the outcomes sought from doing business with that supplier--is an eminently achievable goal. The key is to focus on a set of core characteristics.
- TRENT, ROBERT J
- Publication Date: 2010-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 24-29 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Logistics; Management; Procurement
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01156431
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:42AM