The perfect mix?
Subtitle: China's major ports are determined to become transhipment hubs for North East Asia. The value of being able to combine transhipment with direct imports and exports is highly attractive, but as Rebecca Moore reports, are the country's cabotage laws standing in the way?
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Moore, Rebecca
- Publication Date: 2010-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 28-30 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Harbors
- Geographic Terms: China
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01156409
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:41AM